Inspiration from Cornelius Minor & Steve Phillips



Inspiration

Tonight, I attended two inspiring webinars,
one with Cornelius Minor and one with Steve Phillips
(links to these incredible authors and the organizations who hosted them, above). 
I am energized by their passion, smarts & action orientation.

My personal actions matter.
I can continue to learn, and take care of my joy, AND work for justice.
I can use the power I have to work for justice for our multiracial democracy.
My personal actions matter.
Small actions, and actions I take in community with others -
with groups of educators, with my neighbors, with other volunteers
who believe in our multiracial democracy.

I can't wait to listen again to these sessions, and hear Cornelius and Steve
teach, cultivate hope and spur me to action.









 

Comments

  1. What a gift to hear from giants like these who inspire us and give us hope and spur us to action! It sounds like you can listen again. That's a win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like amazing webinars! Thanks for sharing a little bit of the wisdom they shared. Your repetition of "My personal actions matter." is powerful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment