Finding time to breathe

Oro Valley, Arizona, where I am spending the weekend


When I take a breath - 
The inhale, the exhale - ahhhhhh - 
The calm blankets me.


                                Eyes closed, hands on heart - 
                                The inhale, the exhale - ahhhhhh -
                                Stand still, slow down. Breathe.


                                                                                    Finding my rhythm - 
                                                                                    The inhale, the exhale - ahhhhhh -
                                                                                    Breath work is life work.




Comments

  1. You had me doing breaths as I read. And what a beautiful place to spend a weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blessing to breathe and look at this view (especially as I'm heading home to snow).

      Delete
    2. And thanks for breathing with me!

      Delete
  2. Happy to see you blogging this month my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a gift to be in this community. Thank you for finding me here, Tammy!

      Delete
  3. Lovely writing, I too, was doing measured breaths.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment